Enjoy a day of water fun on Lake Windermere! Cruise the lake with a Bayliner 20′ Ski Boat rental that fits up to 8 people.
Blue Ribbon VR5 Bayliner 20′ Ski Boat Rentals
- 2 Hour Rental
- 3 Hour Rental
- 4 Hour Rental
- 5 Hour Rental
- 6 Hour Rental
- 7 Hour Rental
- 8 Hour Rental
Bayliner Ski Boat Rental near Lake Windermere
Why stay on land when you can enjoy a whole new view of the Columbia Valley from Lake Windermere. Cruise the lake in Blue Ribbon VR5 Bayliner 20′ Ski Boat Rental. It’s easy, safe, and a boat load of fun!
Bimini/sun shade is no longer available. Please be prepared for full sun aboard the ski boats.
- All safety equipment including lifejackets (PFD’s) are included with all boat rentals.
- All renters will receive a Canadian Coast Guard-approved orientation for boaters safety.
- Drinking alcohol or using drugs is prohibited by law when operating watercraft.
- A Damage Deposit of $1000.00 for one unit and $2000 per unit for 2 or more units is required. This is preauthorized on a MasterCard or Visa day of rental.
- A Rental Contract must be signed by credit card holder.
- Although a boat license is not required, a mandatory Rental Boat Safety Checklist will be completed at the time of the rental. This acts as your boater’s license for the duration of the rental.
- AGE RESTRICTION: Must be a minimum of 19 years old and hold a valid driver’s license and credit card to rent or drive the watercraft.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars and does not include applicable taxes or booking fees.
- Fuel is not included in the rental rates and payable at the end of the rental.
- Pete’s Marina Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the reservation without penalty due to mechanical failure or weather causing unsafe boating.
- No fishing from the boats.
- No pets allowed on the boats.
- Personal inflatables including towables are not allowed on the boats. Tubes are available for rent, one per boat.
- 48 Hour cancellation policy is in effective.
- Within the 48 hour cancellation period, full refunds for a cancellation are at the discretion of management.
- Cancellations due to overcast and slightly unfavorable conditions are not allowed.
- Refunds due to weather will only be granted at the time of the rental.
- Please arrive at Pete’s Marina 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
- Due to scheduling constraints, we ask our customers to be diligent about being on time for their agreed upon start and end times.
- Please give yourself plenty of time so we can complete the Rental Contract, review the RENTAL BOAT SAFETY CHECKLIST (required by Transport Canada), fit everyone for life jackets and load the boat with your items.
- Pete’s Marina Ltd. reserves the right to charge a late fee to any customer that is late to return the boat on their scheduled time. If you are late to arrive, we will not extend your rental time so as to not interfere with the next rental client.
- Auxiliary Audio Cord for your specific music device. Stereo system is not guaranteed to operate properly with your device. Bring a portable Bluetooth speaker for your music entertainment.
- Completed Waiver Forms
Waivers must be completed prior to arriving. Please download and fill out the forms below:
- Boat Rental Contract Form (click to download)
- Release & Conditions of Use Form (click to download)